Eastern European Celebrity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Celebrity Forum

The forum to discuss all things Eastern European.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastern Europe random discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

My one is Andriy Shevchenko, my all time favourite.
Back to top Go down
https://easterneuropeanceleb.forumotion.net
The Fizz

The Fizz

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Ah I see. Always has been hasn't it? Feels strange that me and you fancy someone in Eastern Europe now doesn't it? You fancied your bloke longer cos I got into Moto GP in 2007 but my guy is hot as hell. Aww Talma.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:50 pm

I have liked Sheva since 2001 now and I still even got his Milan shirt.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm

I couldn't find any merchandise of Gabor when I was at Donington which sucks. I don't have anything Gabor related except for pictures on the net. Yeah that's almost be 10 years come 2011.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 pm

I don't know how famous he is in Hungary though but there could be a possibility of his stuff there like any domestic celebrity.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Unfortunately he isn't well known in Hungary although there are stuff on his website like T-shirts and things but one problem. I don't have a credit or a debit card to pay for the stuff. Yeah maybe I go to Hungary next year at the new circuit and get stuff there LOL. Wait no one to go with bummer.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Hungary is one country I would like to go to one day, has lovely architecture, seen it on Michael Palin's New Europe programme a few years ago.

Last edited by Moldienut on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah and I want to go there to see my Talma again and have a picture taken with him HEHE LOL. Shame I can't find anybody that would take me aboard. Wish I could come with you and you're nan wait you both don't like bike racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Europe random discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern European Celebrity Forum :: Uncategorised Eastern Europe stuff :: Anything general-
Jump to: