Eastern European Celebrity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Celebrity Forum

The forum to discuss all things Eastern European.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastern Europe random discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fizz

The Fizz

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Eastern Europe random discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 am

LOL that's how I found out about this forum was by you posting banners on facebook. Then I went on google and then ding found this forum.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 am

I'd had this forum since the start of this year because I felt that Eastern Europe and their celebrities deserve recognition for a change. I am sick of our country and the US getting their celebrities recognised all the time especially overrated musicians.
Back to top Go down
https://easterneuropeanceleb.forumotion.net
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 am

Well except James Toseland who is hot as hell but yeah all the other celebs I don't really give a dam about. I do understand where you are coming from there. Annoying that isn't it? I only started fancying Eastern Europeans a while ago thanks to a certain rider called Gabor Talmacsi then it went on from there.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

I have been a fan of the region since 2001 and still it hasn't waned. It all started from Shevchenko.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 am

Yes I remember them days at school dam Shevchenko and Talmacsi hey making us get into Eastern European people? In fact funny story I got to tell you. I met Gabor Talmacsi at the Day Of Champions this year at Donington. God he was so down to earth. Even though he had to go on stage he still signed my autograph book. HEHE he smiled at me for saying I am a member of his forum.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:29 am

Cool, that's an awesome meeting. Plus I remember when I went potty for Shevchenko, I spammed him everywhere. Also I was very upset when he left AC Milan because I hated Chelsea. Now he's back at Chelsea, GGGRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

Really he's back at Chelsea now? I didn't know that. Christ shows you how much football I know nowadays. Yeah it was cool. I called out Talma and he stopped and I asked him if I can have his autograph and he said quickly cos I got to go on stage. To that day I never forget about that moment.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 am

He was loaned out to Milan last year but this year he is back at Chelsea. I really wish he shouldn't had left Milan in the first place.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 am

Ah something new I just learnt there. Well Talma is quite a good rider at times. I mean he has only crashed once so far in the race at Laguna. Yeah that makes 2 of us fancy someone outside England you with Sheva and me with Talma. Funny that isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Yes it is and despite my recent interests I am keeping an eye on him very closely. I do sometimes look him up though.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 am

Yeah I do too well I watch Talmacsi achually going to watch Moto GP now on telly of course. He's hot I think Talma is. Even my mum fancies him. I see that you still like Berbertov too. I am so disgusted on what happened the other night between West Ham United and Millwall supporters.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

Berbatov has waned now for me, I think he looks ugly with that beard and that horrible hair. A few years ago I remember him with a lovely floppy fringe. Now he looks 35 and greasy, not a good look for me. At least Shevchenko wouldn't ever look like that.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 am

I hope Talmacsi doesn't either but James is the love of my life and he always will be. I only fancied him early this year actually and he was the champion of the 125 class in 2007.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Seems like you are busy on this forum aren't you? Maybe you could advertise this forum a bit more on facebook or something buddy like make a group for it so we can get more members on here.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 pm

That's an even better idea Fizzy, I tried advertising it in all the sites I am associated with but no success.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 pm

It worked with The Hayden Bro's forum so I can't see why it can't work with this forum too. Petty James crashed this morning though.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 pm

So you want to chat for a while chick?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Sure, I love being an Eastern Europe nut.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah same here about Talma thanks to him being hot and stuff. Yep James will always be 1st cos for me he is just dreamy. I don't really fancy Jenson that much any more though. You like the look of any others I posted up today or you think they are alright?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:41 pm

I think they are OK, some of them look too babyish for me.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah they are young lot they are except Talma and the Russian guy. It was thanks to Moto GP that sign up lots of Eastern Europeans and some of them being fit looking too.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 pm

There are quite a lot of sports with Eastern Europeans in now especially in tennis. The Russians seem to be made way for by the Serbs there now, I remember the Russians used to take over tennis. Now the Serbs are the ones getting the attention now.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah and Eastern Europeans are getting more noticed by the minute now sports particular. I noticed that a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 pm

There has been comings and goings in sports in the last few decades especially nationalities of players and participants.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah it's getting more weirder that is. Bizarre. So who is you're favourite Eastern European guy. Mine is Gabor Talmacsi. God he is so hot when I 1st saw pictures of him. Hell I didn't even know until I came onto this forum that he came from Eastern Europe well the country I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Europe random discussion   Eastern Europe random discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Europe random discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern European Celebrity Forum :: Uncategorised Eastern Europe stuff :: Anything general-
Jump to: