Eastern European Celebrity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Celebrity Forum

The forum to discuss all things Eastern European.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fizz's here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fizz

The Fizz

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-29

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 am

Hi everyone. I am The Fizz. I am 22 years old coming from London England. You maybe wondering why I am here. Here's the facts. I support quite a few Eastern European people now I got into Moto GP which is bike racing and there's quite a few of them I support and even fancy. Welcome me HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-04

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:25 am

Hi there Fizzy, haven't seen you for ages now.
Anyone who is a fan of Eastern Europe and knows their celebrities is welcome here.
Back to top Go down
https://easterneuropeanceleb.forumotion.net
The Fizz

The Fizz

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 am

Yeah nice to chat to you again too. I thought I join on here and put up some of the riders I know of in Moto GP including the smaller classes too. Hopefully this is a place we can chat more often buddy.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 am

Moto GP riders in here would be awesome, any sport, any field and any person can be posted in here especially ones I have not heard of.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 am

Yeah and I just done some already. There's a lot more to come yet. How often do you come on here?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 am

Sometimes but I do pop over though. When it had activity I went there more often.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am

Ah I see. Bet you were glad a new member joined on here hey? It's all Gabor Talmacsi's fault for getting me into Eastern European blokes. Now I fancy him. Karel and another rider which I will put up. Have you checked the threads out for the riders I done?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

Yes I did, never heard of most of them.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 am

Yeah thanks to Gabor who is on my sig. I wouldn't know anything about Eastern European riders. Yeah funny there is a load of them out there and you just never heard of them. I support all the ones I posted so far.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 am

I also love musicians too not just footballers.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 am

Yeah I noticed that with you. For me it's only bike riders I really like the most as it is the only sport that has Eastern European guys in. Oh yeah F1 too with Robert but bike racing is my thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fizz's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fizz's here   The Fizz's here Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fizz's here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern European Celebrity Forum :: EasternEuropeanCeleb.Forumotion.com :: Member introductions-
Jump to: