Eastern European Celebrity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Celebrity Forum

The forum to discuss all things Eastern European.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stanislav Ianevski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lavana

lavana

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:14 am

Stanislav Ianevski (Bulgarian: Станислав Яневски; born May 16, 1985) is a Bulgarian actor, known for playing Viktor Krum in the 2005 film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Ianevski was born in Sofia, Bulgaria and has lived in England (for five years) and Israel. While attending Mill Hill School in the United Kingdom, Ianevski had no particular acting aspirations and was not a drama student. He had only auditioned for Potter after being spotted by Fiona Weir, a casting director who prompted him to attend an acting workshop, which resulted in his casting as Viktor Krum, a Bulgarian character in the Harry Potter series. He was selected from 600 others, most of whom had auditioned in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Ianevski's casting was announced in June 2004. During filming, he befriended fellow Potter actors Robert Pattinson and Emma Watson. He also starred in Hostel 2, the sequel to Eli Roth's film Hostel.

Ianevski has a sister and several pets. He is a follower of the Bulgarian national football team.

I think he was really great in Harry Potter Smile I haven't watch Hostel 2, because I can't stand horror movies hehe ^^

Stanislav Ianevski Stanislav%20Qnevski%20-%20Harry%20Poter
Stanislav Ianevski Publication_55
Stanislav Ianevski 295573_normal_gofpromo32
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:04 pm

I've heard of him, was about to mention him when I had more time.
Back to top Go down
https://easterneuropeanceleb.forumotion.net
lavana

lavana

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 am

hehe sorry ^^
so you liked him in Harry Potter?
is there anyone who has seen Hostel part 2??
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Admin
Moldienut

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:38 pm

I haven't seen Harry Potter sadly because it is not my type of film plus every time I see a celebrity with an unusual name, I very often look up where he/she originally comes from and that's where I've heard of him.
Back to top Go down
https://easterneuropeanceleb.forumotion.net
lavana

lavana

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 am

o okay!
well I have to admit that's also not really my type of movies, but I went to the cinema with my little sister, who loves harry Potter ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stanislav Ianevski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanislav Ianevski   Stanislav Ianevski Empty

Back to top Go down

Stanislav Ianevski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern European Celebrity Forum :: Bulgaria :: Male Celebrities From Bulgaria-
Jump to: